A Global Dialogue on Ecosystem Restoration
The BBC World broadcasts the film, "Hope in a Changing Climate," on November 27th, and The World Bank and IUCN screened the film in Copenhagen during COP-15, the climate change summit in December 2009.
Join with us to watch the film, discuss the issues, tell the story, and shape our common future. EEMP will provide host organizations with a facilitator's guide, access to "Hope in a Changing Climate" (if outside BBC broadcast area), templates for invitations and press releases, and other support materials.
("Hope in a Changing Climate" is provided in High Definition. To watch a lower-bandwidth version of the film, de-select the "HD" button on right-hand side of the playbar.)
For more information, visit www.hopeinachangingclimate.org.
"Hope in a Changing Climate" is produced with financial support from a diverse set of funders including the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN)-The Netherlands, Open University, The Rockefeller Foundation, the Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture, and The World Bank.
- News Release: Forests and ecosystems central to COP15 success?
- News Release: Film offers new approach for Climate Stability, Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Agriculture
- Download "Hope in a Changing Climate" Press Kit
- Hope in a Changing Climate: changing the course of history for millions
(PressReleasePoint News Release, 20 Nov. 2009)
- Loess Plateau: Before and After (High Res | Low Res)
- "Hope in a Changing Climate" Discussion Guide (A4 Size | Letter Size)
For more information, please contact:
info [at] eemp.org